Linebarger Goggan currently serves over 2,200 public sector clients. Our attorneys and professional staff work hard to design and provide quality collection
programs that effectively meet the individual needs of our clients and that maximize
We attribute our continued success to a proven
collections program, leading-edge technology and a highly skilled
team of legal and collection professionals.
Named as one of PINK magazine's 15 Top Companies for Women 2009.
Winner, U.S. Conference of Mayors’ 2010 Award for Outstanding Achievement in partnership with the City of Port Arthur.
Winner, U.S. Conference of Mayors’ 2007 Award for Outstanding Achievement in partnership with the City of Houston.
Winner, U. S. Conference of Mayors’ 2004
Award for Outstanding Achievement in Partnership with the City
Winner, U. S. Conference of Mayors’ 2001
Award for Excellence in Partnership with the City of Dallas
- Member of the U. S. Conference of Mayors’ Business Council and a Platinum Partner of USCM—a designation earned through the award of three public-private partnership awards over the span of six years.
- Partner DeMetris A. Sampson received a Woman of Spirit Award in 2009 at the sixteeth annual American Jewish Congress Southwest Region award ceremony. This award is bestowed upon women in the greater Dallas area who have worked on behalf of social justice, women’s and minority issues, and community development.
- Partner Sharon N. Humble received the Women Making a Difference Award in 2008 presented by Philadelphia Councilwoman Blondell Reynolds Brown
- Partner Sharon N. Humble and Chief Technology Officer Rick Haass were named one of the 50 Most Influential Collection Professionals by the Collection Advisor magazine in 2008 and 2006 respectively.
- Partner DeMetris A. Sampson was the recipient of the 2008 Unsung Heros Award by the Dallas Real Estate Council.
- Ranked by our clients as “Excellent,” in
a survey conducted by Dun & Bradstreet.